The N.C. Faith & Freedom Coalition: Equipping Voters of Faith
Oftentimes, people of faith do not get involved in the political process. It could be because they feel like they don't have enough information, or they may not understand how big of an impact government policies can have on our society.
That's where the N.C. Faith & Freedom Coalition comes in. We seek to equip values-minded believers with reliable information about the most important issues in the government, political, and public arena so they can be educated, effective citizens.
- Distributing voter guides to local churches
- Canvassing door-to-door to help educate people of faith about upcoming elections
- Hosting human trafficking awareness training sessions statewide
- Holding “citizen action” seminars to help our members get involved
- Registering new voters
- Phone banking to help get out the vote
- Advocating for values-based policy at the North Carolina General Assembly and in Congress
We believe that the greatness of America lies not in government, but in the character of our people.